Alfred Stevens blue plaque in London
Alfred Stevens 1817-1875 artist lived here
Alfred George Stevens (December 31, 1817 – May 1, 1875), was a British sculptor. His major work is the monument to the Duke of Wellington in St Paul's Cathedral.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 9 Eton Villas, Camden, NW3
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Haverstock
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Alfred Stevens blue plaque in London