Alice Meynell plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Alice Meynell 1847–1922 poet and essayist lived here
Alice Christiana Gertrude Meynell (née Thompson; 22 September 1847 – 27 November 1922) was an English writer, editor, critic, and suffragist, now remembered mainly as a poet.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 47 Palace Court, Bayswater, W2
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Lancaster Gate
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westminster North
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Alice Meynell plaque in London