Archibald Geikie blue plaque in Haslemere
Sir Archibald Geikie O.M. 1835-1924 geologist lived here from 1913 until his death
Sir Archibald Geikie, OM, KCB, PRS, FRSE (28 December 1835 – 10 November 1924), was a Scottish geologist and writer.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Haslemere
- Location: Shepherd's Down, Hill Road
- Parish: Haslemere
- District Council: Waverley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Haslemere East and Grayswood
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Haslemere
- UK Parliament Constituency: South West Surrey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Archibald Geikie blue plaque in Haslemere