Archibald Simpson stone plaque in Aberdeen
Archibald Simpson architect 1790-1847 a pioneer of civic design in this his native city (was born here)
Archibald Simpson (4 May 1790 – 23 March 1847) was a Scottish architect, who along with his rival John Smith, is regarded as having fashioned the character of Aberdeen as "The Granite City".
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Aberdeen
- Location: Bon-Accord Square
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Torry/Ferryhill
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen South
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Archibald Simpson stone plaque in Aberdeen