Arnold Bennett green plaque in London
Near this site stood Henry Earlforward's bookshop in Arnold Bennett's 1923 novel Riceyman Steps set in Clerkenwell
Enoch Arnold Bennett (27 May 1867 – 27 March 1931) was an English writer. He is best known as a novelist, but he also worked in other fields such as journalism, propaganda and film.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Islington
- Location: Travel Lodge Farringdon, 10-42 King's Cross Road
- London Borough: Islington Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Clerkenwell
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Islington South and Finsbury
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Arnold Bennett green plaque in London