Benjamin Cotton plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Late 18th century Georgian terrace erected for wealthy merchants and businessmen. Extensive grounds now largely developed in the 19th and early 20th century. 694a once the home of Benjamin Cotton
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: 694a-698a High Road Leytonstone E11
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Leytonstone
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Leyton and Wanstead
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Benjamin Cotton plaque in London