Benjamin Holloway blue plaque in Bridgwater
The Lions House. Built by Benjamin Holloway for his own occupation circa 1725. Later occupied by some Mayors of the Borough.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridgwater
- Location: The Lions House, West Quay
- Parish: Bridgwater
- District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
- District Council Ward: Bridgwater Westover
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bridgwater South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgwater and West Somerset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Benjamin Holloway blue plaque in Bridgwater