Benny Green blue plaque in London
Musician, writer, broadcaster Benny Green 1927-1998 lived here 1932-1964
Benny Green (9 December 1927, Leeds, Yorkshire – 22 June 1998) was a British jazz saxophonist, who was best known by the public for his radio shows and books.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: Cleveland Street, London
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Marylebone High Street
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Benny Green blue plaque in London