Benny Hill blue plaque in London
Benny Hill 1924-1992 Comedian lived here 1960-1986
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Benny Hill
Alfred Hawthorne Hill, known by his stage name Benny Hill (21 January 1924 – 20 April 1992) was an English comedian and actor, notable for his long-running television programme The Benny Hill Show.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 1 and 2 Queen's Gate, Kensington
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Queen's Gate
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Benny Hill blue plaque in London