Black plaque № 10551 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Havering Palace. A royal palace stood near here for about six hundred years from the time of Edward the Confessor until the end of the civil war.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Havering
- Location: St John the Evangelist Churchyard, Havering-atte-Bower
- London Borough: Havering Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Havering Park
- London Assembly Constituency: Havering and Redbridge
- UK Parliament Constituency: Romford
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 10551 in London