Erected in 1700 on the site of an earlier "Kings Hall" it was used for the meetings of the Manor Court and the Quarter Sessions and for other official purpose prior to the erection of the Town Hall in 1779. Demolished and rebuilt to precisely reproduce the south and east facades of the earlier building during the period October 19?? to August 19?? by Currys Ltd.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: Market Square
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council