Black plaque № 12448 in Farnham
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The remains of both a Roman bath and villa, circa 250AD were discovered near this spot in 1946. German prisoners-of-war billeted locally excavated the site in 1946/47.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Farnham
- Location: Roman Way
- Parish: Farnham
- District Council: Waverley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Farnham Moor Park
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Farnham Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: South West Surrey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 12448 in Farnham