Black plaque № 12795 in Norwich
The old Lobster Inn, on the north side of the road, registered in 1761 and closed in 1863, and the New Lobster, to the south, recorded from 1811. In the 1830s Lobster Lane included Bedford Street.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Lobster Lane
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 12795 in Norwich