Black plaque № 13027 in Weymouth
Sailors' Bethel built in 1866 as a Christian Institute for seamen. Here were formerly the 18th century baths.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Weymouth
- Location: Sailors' Bethel, 11 Custom House Quay
- District Council: Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Melcombe Regis
- County Council: Dorset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Weymouth Town
- UK Parliament Constituency: South Dorset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 13027 in Weymouth