Black plaque № 30126 in Lichfield
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
In A.D. 1153 King Stephen granted to Bishop Walter Durdent Lord of the Manor of Lichfield, the right to hold a market. Since that date markets have been held weekly on this site.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lichfield
- Location: Market Square
- Parish: Lichfield
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Stowe
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lichfield City North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30126 in Lichfield