Black plaque № 30127 in Lichfield
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The following martyrs were burnt at the stake in this market place during the reign of Queen Mary, Thomas Hayward Sept 1555. John Goreway Sept 1555. Joyce Lewis of Mancetter 18th Dec 1557.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lichfield
- Location: Market Square
- Parish: Lichfield
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Stowe
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lichfield City North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30127 in Lichfield