Black plaque № 30129 in Lichfield
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Edward Wightman of Burton-on-Trent was burnt at the stake in this market place for heresy 11th April 1612, being the last person in England so to die.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lichfield
- Location: Market Square
- Parish: Lichfield
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Stowe
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lichfield City North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30129 in Lichfield