Black plaque № 30137 in London
This site originally marshland has formed part of the Crown's Millbank Estate since 1799. Thomas Cubitt developed the arae in the mid-19th century & now his original concept has been reborn in 1988.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: Horseferry Road
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: St James's
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30137 in London