Black plaque № 30194 in Sittingbourne
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
This building was erected in 1708 and is an early example of the use of stock bricks. It became the Rose, one of the most prestigious coaching Inns on the London to Dover road.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Newington
- Location: Rose Inn, High Street
- Parish: Newington
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Hartlip, Newington and Upchurch
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Swale West
- UK Parliament Constituency: Sittingbourne and Sheppey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30194 in Sittingbourne