This plaque was unveiled by the Rt. Hon. Norman Irons Lord Provost of Edinburgh on 31st October 1994 the 250th anniversary of the birth of James Craig 1744-1795. Planner of Edinburgh's first new town and the architect of this building.
Erected: 31 October 1994
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: Old Observatory House, Calton Hill
Unitary Authority: City of Edinburgh Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): City Centre
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh Central
Scottish Parliament Region: Lothian
UK Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh North and Leith