Concert Court. Aberdeen Musical Society founded in 1748 by Francis Peacock, Dancing Master and Andrew Tait, Organist held the city's first organised concerts in a nearby hall.
In 1749 the Society leased a house, the New Music Room in adjacent Huxter Row. The Society came to an end in 1806.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: off Broad Street
Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): George St/Harbour
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central