Black plaque № 3540 in Aberdeen
Kirkgate Court formerly known as Farquhar's or Painter's Court. John Farquhar and David Gill painters and glaziers bought adjacent land in 1628. Farquhar and Gill's Colour Works operated until 1972.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Aberdeen
- Location: Upperkirkgate
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): George St/Harbour
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen North
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 3540 in Aberdeen