Poultry Market Lane. In 1631 a Flesh Market was established here.
A Poultry Market and access lane joining Castle Street with Queen Street were laid out in 1809.
In 1846 the Meal Market was moved from a nearby site to here.
More recent uses of the site included a Bleaching Green and an Artillery Drill Shed.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: West wall Aberdeen Arts Centre
Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): George St/Harbour
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central