Holy Trinity Church Founded by Peter Legh of Lyme Hall in 1709 Holy Trinity was rebuilt in 1760, probably to a design by James Gibbs, the architect of Warrington's Town Hall. The town clock in the tower above has a bell dating from 1647 which once hung in the Court House in the Old Market Place (Golden Square.)
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: Holy Trinity Church, Market Gate, Sankey Street
Unitary Authority: Warrington Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bewsey and Whitecross