This building which is to be known as The Parr Hall was, together with the site, presented to the Borough on the 26th September 1895, by J. Charlton Parr Esquire, of Grappenhall Homes. James Fairclough, Mayor.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: Parr Hall, Palmyra Square South
Unitary Authority: Warrington Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bewsey and Whitecross