Henley-in-Arden and Beaudesert.
Places and items of interest.
St Nicholas Church circa 1170, Norman architecture.
Site of castle (Norman) once owned by the Demontfort family.
Market Cross 15th century.
Guild Hall 15th century.
Heritage Centre 14th century, 150 High Street.
St John's Church 15th century, perpendicular architecture.
This is an ancient Manorial Town and the charter was granted by King Henry VI in 1449 and is still presided over by an annually elected High Bailiff and officers of the Court Leet under the authority of the Lord and Lady of the Manor.
The town has examples of Tudor and Georgian architecture.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: St John's Church, High Street
District Council: Stratford-on-Avon District Council
District Council Ward: Henley
County Council: Warwickshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Henley-in-Arden