Blue plaque № 10070 in Bradford
This building was constructed in 1871 as the warehouse of Heugh, Dunlop & Company, a company with the Scottish partners of John Heugh of Manchester and Walter Dunlop of Bingley.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bradford
- Location: Corner of East Parade and Peckover Street
- Metropolitan District: Bradford City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: City
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bradford West
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 10070 in Bradford