Blue plaque № 10077 in Bradford
Near this site stood the Manor Hall built in 1705 by the Rawson family who became Lords of the Manor of Bradford in 1795. It was demolished in 1870 to make way for the former Kirkgate Market.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bradford
- Location: Kirkgate Centre, Kirkgate
- Metropolitan District: Bradford City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: City
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bradford West
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 10077 in Bradford