Blue plaque № 10300 in Crewkerne
The White Hart. This inn, formerly known as the George is the oldest survival of Crewkerne's hostelries with fine medieval windows and a fireplace dating from about 1500.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Crewkerne
- Location: The White Hart, 4 East St
- Parish: Crewkerne
- District Council: South Somerset District Council
- District Council Ward: Crewkerne
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Crewkerne
- UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 10300 in Crewkerne