Blue plaque № 10985 in Lyme Regis
The houses on this side date
back to the 17th century. This
part of the street is known
as the Butter Market.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lyme Regis
- Location: Church Street
- Parish: Lyme Regis
- District Council: West Dorset District Council
- District Council Ward: Lyme Regis
- County Council: Dorset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Marshwood Vale
- UK Parliament Constituency: West Dorset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 10985 in Lyme Regis