Blue plaque № 11188 in Portchester
Castle Street School built in 1873 cost £970 became Portchester Board School and in 1902 was renamed Portchester Council School.
Richard Bennetts, at age 22 the first Headmaster remained in this post for over forty years.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Fareham
- Location: Castle Street
- District Council: Fareham Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Portchester East
- County Council: Hampshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Fareham Portchester
- UK Parliament Constituency: Fareham
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 11188 in Portchester