Stranraer's first Reformed Presbyterian Church, built here around 1797, known locally as the Muntin Kirk, was a reminder of services held in the hills and mountains in Covenanting times. The bridge, which crossed the Town Burn here, is still hidden beneath today's roadway.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: 1 Dalrymple Street
Unitary Authority: Dumfries and Galloway Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wigtown West
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Galloway and West Dumfries