Blue plaque № 12117 in Great Yarmouth
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
For deaf and blind children the East Anglian School Gorleston was opened by Lord Leicester (Lord Lieutenant of Norfolk) on May 9th 1912. It closed its gates in July 1985 after 73 years
- Erected: 10 December 2012
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Gorleston-on-Sea
- Location: East Anglian Way
- District Council: Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Andrews
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Gorleston St Andrews
- UK Parliament Constituency: Great Yarmouth
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 12117 in Great Yarmouth