Blue plaque № 12147 in Garstang
GARSTANG INNS - The 18th century Eagle & Child was a Posting Inn. Garstang was a main coach stop and drove centre and had 13 inns. Most inns had stables, piggeries and brew houses at the rear.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Garstang
- Location: High Street
- Parish: Garstang
- District Council: Wyre Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Garstang
- County Council: Lancashire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Garstang
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wyre and Preston North
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 12147 in Garstang