The Guildhall. Present building incorporates part of Robert Trollope's town court of 1655-8. North front (1706) by William Newton and David Stephenson; south front (1809); east end (1823) by John Dobson; altered 1880. Centre of town government until 1858.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Guildhall, Sandhill, Quayside
Metropolitan District: Newcastle upon Tyne City Council
Metropolitan District Ward: Westgate
UK Parliament Constituency: Newcastle upon Tyne Central