Blue plaque № 12267 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Conceived by Borough Engineer George Carter and constructed by Robert McAlpine & Sons, Norwood Junction Subway the world's first reinforced concrete underpass opened 31 July 1912
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Croydon
- Location: under Norwood Junction Station
- London Borough: Croydon Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Woodside
- London Assembly Constituency: Croydon and Sutton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Croydon Central
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 12267 in London