Blue plaque № 1977 in Stoke Golding
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Ashby & Nuneaton Joint Railway. Completed and opened for traffic on 1st August 1873. This station opened on 1st September 1873.
- Erected: 1 January 2000
- Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Higham on the Hill
- Location: Willow Park Industrial Estate
- Parish: Higham on the Hill
- District Council: Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Ambien
- County Council: Leicestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Market Bosworth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bosworth
- Region: East Midlands
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 1977 in Stoke Golding