United Reformed Church
Built in 1801 as Alfriston's first
non-conformist chapel. The scene of
a fracas on 11 December 1831 when
Charles Brooker, senior trustee of
the Congregational Church, used
supporters to depose a rival Minister
and re-instate the Revd. George Betts.
Erected: 1 January 2006
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: High Street
District Council: Wealden District Council
District Council Ward: Alfriston
County Council: East Sussex County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Alfriston, East Hoathly and Hellingly