Blue plaque № 28105 in Chase Terrace
Site of a footbridge over the railway line.
The railway line cut the village in two.
The railway was built in 1867.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Burntwood
- Location: Cross Street
- Parish: Burntwood
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Chase Terrace
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Burntwood North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 28105 in Chase Terrace