Blue plaque № 28167 in Haverfordwest
The Old Corn Market. This building was originally The Corn And Wool Exchange. It was built in 1847-1849 by local architect, builder and entrepreneur William Owen.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Haverfordwest
- Location: Hill Street
- Civil Community: Haverfordwest Community
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire Council
- Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Haverfordwest: Castle
- Welsh Assembly Constituency: Preseli Pembrokeshire
- Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
- UK Parliament Constituency: Preseli Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 28167 in Haverfordwest