Blue plaque № 28168 in Haverfordwest
The Old Council Chamber. Originally the site of "The Coach And Horses" Inn. The present building, dating from 1871 and designed by K.W.Ladd, was used by the former Borough Council until 1974.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Haverfordwest
- Location: 1 St. Mary's Street
- Civil Community: Haverfordwest Community
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire Council
- Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Haverfordwest: Castle
- Welsh Assembly Constituency: Preseli Pembrokeshire
- Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
- UK Parliament Constituency: Preseli Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 28168 in Haverfordwest