Blue plaque № 28222 in Portchester
Turret House stood on this site until 1956. It was built in 1769 for the officer commanding the guard at Portchester Castle. A turret was built on the house for signalling to the Castle.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Portchester
- Location: West Street
- District Council: Fareham Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Portchester East
- County Council: Hampshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Fareham Portchester
- UK Parliament Constituency: Fareham
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 28222 in Portchester