Abbey Square. This elegant square was built in the mid 18th Century on the site of the Abbey Bakehouse and Brewery. The two earlier stone cottages were built by Bishop John Bridgeman in 1626. The column in the central garden came from the old exchange building and was erected here in 1756.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Abbey Square
Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester Council