Park House. Built as a private residence in 1715. Park House became the fashionable Albion Hotel in the early 19th Century. The Duke of Wellington stayed here in 1820. The hotel, with large pleasure gardens behind closed in 1865, since when the building has had many different uses.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: 37 Lower Bridge Street
Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester Council