Pepper Street Chapel. The Methodist New Connexion Chapel opened in 1835 and closed just after the First World War when the building was sold. For many years the chapel was hidden inside a later garage and was only 'rediscovered' during conversion work in 1984.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Pepper Street Chapel, Pepper Street
Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester Council