The Drill Hall. This was built in 1868 as a training hall for the Royal Garrison Artillery and the Chester Rifle volunteers. The cost of £2,500 was raised by public subscription. The Drill Hall was demolished in 1983, but the façade has been retained.
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: Albion Street
Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester Council