Blue plaque № 30489 in Ware
The Coach and Horses. This 14th Century building was rebuilt in the 17th century and became the Coach and Horses Inn by 1664. It was converted to a chemist’s shop in 1843.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Ware
- Location: 61 High Street
- Parish: Ware
- District Council: East Hertfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Ware Christchurch
- County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Ware South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hertford and Stortford
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 30489 in Ware