Blue plaque № 30490 in Ware
A Tudor house supposedly built for Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond mother of Henry VII, and Lady of Ware Manor. Once known as “Gilpin House”. After John Gilpin’s ride to Ware.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Ware
- Location: 84-88 High Street
- Parish: Ware
- District Council: East Hertfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Ware Christchurch
- County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Ware South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hertford and Stortford
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 30490 in Ware