Blue plaque № 30513 in Newport, Gwent
THE CATTLE MARKET. Built in 1844 by the Tredegar Wharf Co. which earlier developed Pillgwenlly. For centuries before, produce and livestock had been traded in High Street.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Pillgwenlly
- Location: Off Commercial Road
- Civil Community: Pillgwenlly Community
- Unitary Authority: Newport Council
- Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Pillgwenlly
- Welsh Assembly Constituency: Newport West
- Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Newport West
- Region: Wales
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 30513 in Newport, Gwent