Blue plaque № 30990 in Witney
Langdale Hall. Built as a Drill Hall for the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (TA) in 1927. Now administered by the Town Council as a public hall.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Witney
- Location: Langdale Gate
- Parish: Witney
- District Council: West Oxfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Witney South
- County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Witney South and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Witney
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 30990 in Witney